MY BIGGEST EMPATHY

 

Today was an eye-opener. My intuition was tested as the people I trusted the most turned out to be just snakes in the grass. Although I just gave you guys a big clue, you guys will never guess or believe who those people are.

 I have always followed my intuition, and my success in that is reflected in the person I am today. But even after all that, I found out that two of my friends had just been Golding off emotions. I found out they told other people one of my deepest secrets and my downfalls, although they act like I mean the world to them when I am around. Perhaps that’s what played with my intuition. I am very heartbroken right now and on the edge of breaking my beliefs apart. In the end, there are three sides to this story: their side, my side, and the truth, which is a whole different thing on its own. Or at least that’s what I told myself to tell Corp, despite the fact that they lied to me. 

For a few hours, I was in a moment of collapse as I questioned my instinct, my "name." The thing that I tell myself is the best way to live my life has just failed me. That is when I had the realization that intuition is shaped by the things around us, such as love, hate, inspiration, and culture. The eye-opener I had today was that the mind is the most powerful thing, and what you feed it can affect you in a very powerful way. If you waste one day telling yourself that you are not great, you will never be great. It’s not because you are not great, but because you let in all that hate in yourself, and doubt will always creep in to ruin the day. Sometimes this can be in a positive way, and that’s what happened to me when I was so overconfident in friendship.

 That is the empathy I have today. So, thanks for reading. Comment below on the worst thing your friends have done today.


 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Damn that's too much gee I'mma not going to be feared by anyone else...

      Delete
  2. Believing and loving yourself is the best revenge you can give anyone who thinks otherwise about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that's so heartbreaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let not fear stop u little man
    #GOFORIT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I genuinely feel you, but it's a lesson not only you but I as well learned from

    ReplyDelete
  6. the world is changing into something else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you must teach me this english

    ReplyDelete
  8. trust no one in 2days world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawg you the most high frfr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts